You can never go wrong when you find a best friend. Here we’ve gathered a few funny best friend quotes to help remind you how amazing it is to find that perfect friend in your life. After all, there’s nothing better than laughing until your stomach hurts with your best friend.
1. “Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.” – Bill Watterson
The world is a scary place, but it’s never impossible to manage, especially when you’ve got your best friend by your side. Finding that person so compliments your unique strangeness is a fantastic thing, because you know you’ll always have someone with whom you can be yourself, without worrying about judgment or negative reactions.
2. “My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.” – Aristotle
It’s easy to take well wishes as face value, but they’re not always worth the time you spend thinking about them. A best friend is someone who wishes you well not for their own sake, but for yours. They don’t say it as an empty platitude, they genuinely wish you well, and that is a rare thing in this world. Treasure it where you can find it.
3. “The biggest ingredient in a best friend is someone whose actions you can respect and who you can truly be yourself around.” –Renee Olstead
Being yourself is intimidating, especially when there is so much pressure from society to fit in and blend. A best friend is someone that you can be yourself with, without any worry that you will be seen as weird or ostracized for your thoughts, choices, or ideals. With a best friend, you can take off the masks you wear and be seen as you truly are.
4. “Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.”- Groucho Marks
Books are amazing things, and can easily be considered one’s best friend. These little paper creations (or digital, if you prefer your Kindle or Nook) can transport you to new worlds and let you live lives that you could never have imagined. There is nothing more valuable and more fantastic than that.
5. “The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who’ll get me a book I ain’t read.” – Abraham Lincoln
Today, books are easy to get. You can order them from Amazon and have them delivered physically to your home or digitally to your Kindle, or you can drive to your local Barnes and Noble and buy them on the spot. In President Lincoln’s time, it wasn’t nearly a easy, so he looked kindly on anyone who brought him a new book to read, so he had a new world to explore or a new subject to learn about.
You might also like:
- Best funny quotes and sayings
- funny wedding quotes
- funniest SpongeBob quotes
- quotes that will make you laugh hard
- funny senior quotes
- funny movie quotes
- Cute love quotes for him
- funny best friend quotes
- funny love quotes
- strong women quotes
- funny birthday quotes
- funny love quotes
- Funny Inspirational Quotes
Your best friend can be a person, a book, a dog, or all three at once. Hopefully these funny best friend quotes have reminded you how important it is to find that special best friend and how much of an impact they can have on your life.